Location: GTA/ Remote
At the highest level, this position is responsible for being a leader who drives the processes and practices related to implementing analytics for our customers; and oversees the efforts of staff related to these processes and practices. The Director is also expected to participate in and contribute to the company’s overall business management and growth as well as provide feedback and new ideas for innovations, team development, and client satisfaction.
The goal for this role is to ensure the company is delivering consistently deployed, high quality, analytics implementations and other analytics infrastructure; while preparing the team to scale by developing and executing on a training and mentoring program for members of the team.
• Lead other team members to define and refine our processes and practices for performing analytics implementations and other technical services and deploy these with the goal of improving quality of key deliverables across projects
• Mentor staff to successfully execute their consulting duties.
• Educate client stakeholders on best practices and proper management of analytics infrastructures to help them enable informed business decisions
• Evaluate business goals and objectives and develop and document tracking/tagging strategies to allow individuals and teams to measure success
• Consulting with clients on projects requiring platform selection, implementation, platform remediation, and other development.
• Provide best practice consulting services to clients in solving their strategy and technical needs.
• Partner with multiple business units within the client’s organization as well as outside the company to ensure that best practices in metrics and decision making are being exposed to the client management and core decision makers.
• Work collaboratively across internal departments on projects that break down internal work silos
• Able to share thought leadership and present their perspective with confidence among peers as well as senior leadership
• Has the maturity and ability to steer into challenges with both internal and external stakeholders in a positive manner
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years on-the-job experience implementing SaaS and/or analytics
• Minimum 3 years experience as a leader/manager
• Strong understanding of working with external stakeholders
• Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experienced with team development, conflict management, and tea