Location: Toronto (Downtown)
The Senior Yardi Support Analyst will provide L2/L3 production support for a broad portfolio of business applications with key focus on Yardi; primarily responsible for providing support to internal users while ensuring the optimal functioning and operations of Yardi and associated systems, as well as supporting a range of business applications.
• Degree or diploma in Computer Science or a related field
• 2-5 years’ experience in managing and supporting Yardi
• 5+ years in a similar IT production support in a large corporate setting
• 3+ years of experience in ITIL aligned incident, problem, change and release management
• ITIL Foundation v3 or higher preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills – Communication, Relationship Management, etc.
• Ability to take ownership of issues and see them through to logical resolution
• Drive to constantly make improvements and proactively seek opportunities for optimization
• Strong customer focus and not be willing to settle for a job half done
• Strong troubleshooting mindset
• Experience with a broad range of MS technologies such as Windows OS, SharePoint, MS SQL, IIS
• Experience with networking principles and protocols e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, etc.
• Experience in designing scalable server architecture for vendor applications
• Technical understanding of Windows infrastructure services (e.g. AD, GPO, CIFS, DFS) within the enterprise
• Understanding of SAN/NAS/DAS technologies
• Experience with MS SQL Installs, scripts, performance operations, design, schema, and db. Optimization
• Experience with Stored procedures, SSIS, SQL 2005, ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) skills
• Exposure to virtualization (VMWare, Hyper V, Citrix, etc.) and functional understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS